The following is a list of rules at Friday Night Live! which are intended to keep us all safe and legal at this free summer event. The Herndon Chamber of Commerce, the Town of Herndon, Friday Night Live! staff, sponsors, and volunteers thank you for your adherence to these rules
Rules about Alcohol
- No alchoholic beverages may be brought into the event - Virginia ABC rules prohibit bringing alcoholic beverages into events where alcohol is sold.
- No open or reusable liquid or beverage containers are allowed to be brought in. Sealed cans, bottles, juice boxes, etc. are okay.
- Individuals caught trying to bring alcohol into the event will be barred from attending. Anyone caught more than once will be barred permanently.
- Coolers and bags will be searched.
- No alcoholic beverages may be taken outside of the Friday Night Live! concert area.
- The Restrooms are located outside of the concert venue, so alcoholic beverages may not be carried to that area.
- You must be 21 to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
- Everyone must present a valid ID and obtain a wristband prior to purchase and in order to consume alcoholic beverages. WE CARD EVERYONE - REGARDLESS OF AGE.
- No more than 2 alcoholic beverages may be purchased by an individual at one time.
- Alcohol sales start at 6:00 P.M. and end at 9:30 P.M. at each event.
Other Rules and Conditions
- No Pets are allowed at Friday Night Live!
- No skating or biking is allowed on the premises.
- No solicitation is allowed at Friday Night Live!
Thanks for your cooperation!
Parents should immediately report lost children to the ID Check Booth or find a Marshall, wearing the bright yellow shirts, and request assistance. Anyone finding a lost child should immediately take that lost child to the nearest Marshal, who are wearing the bright yellow shirts, or to the ID Check Booth. Click here to read our full lost child policy.